Impressive capacity, perfect transport links and a wide range of possible uses – the outdoor area at Leipziger Messe offers you a wealth of options for your event. With an outdoor area of around 70,000 square metres, you can also create the perfect open-air extension to your event. You might, for example, wish to move your trade fair presence outdoors. You also have direct access to our exhibition halls from the outdoor area..
|Total gross area||approx. 70.000 m²|
|Outdoor Area 1||approx. 40.000 m²|
|Outdoor Area 2||approx. 30.000 m²|
General and Technical Specifications for the Outdoor Area
- Outdoor area with two separate spaces on the north side of the Exhibition Centre
- Separate access roads (North 1 and 2, Handelsring)
- Outdoor Area 1 can be combined with Halls 2 and 4
- Floor surface Outdoor Area 1: Covered layer of gravel and paving stones
- Floor surface Outdoor Area 2: Ecoplaster
- Media outlets with connections for electricity, water/sewage and telecommunications
- Max. electrical power supply: 400 V/160 A
- Floor load: 100 kN/m²
Location and Access
The outdoor area is situated on the north side of the Leipzig Exhibition Centre and is easily accessible via a separate access road or via the exhibition halls.